Benefits: Eligible U.S. Based Employees
FormFactor, Inc. prides itself on offering a competitive and flexible benefits package to help employees and their families protect their health and financial security. We offer a minimal waiting period for health benefits, eligibility for regular (non-temporary) employees working 20 hours per week and over, and extend these benefits to domestic partners.
- Eligibility upon date of hire.
- You may defer up to 80% of your eligible earnings, pre-tax or post-tax, up to the current IRS maximum dollar amounts.
- Choose from two medical providers: Three different nationwide preferred provider plan options, including an HSA, or the option of a Health Maintenance Organization (for employees in Oregon/SW Washington and California) all with Rx coverage. FormFactor covers approximately 85% of the medical premiums.
- Choose from two dental plans: nationwide Preferred Provider plan option (PPO) or a Dental Managed Care plan option (DMO) (for employees in Oregon, Washington, or Idaho) both with an orthodontia benefit. Same premium funding arrangement as the medical plans.
- Vision coverage.
- Flexible spending accounts – pre-tax savings/spending accounts for unreimbursed medical expenses and child care expense.
- Employee Assistance Plan – a free, confidential short-term counseling resource.
- Business Travel Insurance and assistance.
- Company-paid short-term disability plan
- Company-paid long-term disability plan
- Company–paid life insurance plan for employee and dependents
- Company-paid AD&D plan
- Supplemental plans allow you to extend your life insurance plans for a greater $ benefit
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) benefit to use for sick or vacation
- Ten paid holidays
- Paid bereavement leave
- Paid jury duty
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Group Legal and Identity Theft
- Tuition Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- And more!