SUMMIT200 Shielded with Loader
200 mm fully-automated shielded probe system
SUMMIT200 Shielded with Loader Overview
The new Cascade SUMMIT200 advanced probing system, is essential for collecting high accuracy measurement data on single or volume wafers; as fast as possible.
Designed for R&D, device characterization/modelling or niche production applications, the SUMMIT200 enables precision electrical measurements over temperature for ultra low noise, DC, RF, mmW and THz applications, with semi-automatic and now fully-automatic operation, for fastest time to accurate data.
The next generation probe system uses PureLine™ technology to achieve one of the lowest noise levels available on the market. Patented AttoGuard® and MicroChamber® technologies significantly improve low-leakage and low-capacitance measurements. A new advanced 200 mm fast stage, cassette handling up to 50 wafers, high throughput test features, and wide temperature range of -60°C to 300°C, provides everything needed for the scientist, R&D and test engineer, or production operator to get their job done fast.
The SUMMIT200 supports Contact Intelligence™ – a unique technology which guarantees to make and hold wafer contact with constant high quality. A powerful combination of innovative system design and state of the art image processing provides an operator-independent solution to achieve highly-reliable measurement data at any time.
With a wide range of applications, and upgrade paths to meet any future needs, the SUMMIT200 provides the most advanced 200 mm probe station platform for fast, high accuracy and high-volume measurements for existing and future devices and ICsApplications: IV/CV, RF/mmW, Failure Analysis, WLR, Opto, Silicon Photonics, MEMS
SUMMIT200 Shielded with Loader Key Features
- Best solution for high accuracy IV/CV, low-noise and 1/f measurements with PureLine, AutoGuard and next generation MicroChamber technologies
- Minimize AC and spectral noise with effective shielding capability
- Achieve unsurpassed RF/mmW measurement and calibration accuracy with integrated RF tools and WinCal
- Shortest signal path test integration for accurate, thermally stable, and low-error data collection
- Automated wafer handling for up to 5x faster time to accurate data
- High throughput UT/MT (Unattended Test over Multiple Temperatures) with VueTrack™ and High-Temperature Stability (HTS) technologies
- Faster time to first data for standard and “hard to test” devices such as thin wafer, small pad and high power
- eVue digital imaging system with enhanced optical visualization, fast set-up, and in-die and wafer navigation
- Powerful automation tools, reduce total test time on wafers, singulated dies, and modules
- Advanced 4-axis semi-automatic stage for accurate positioning and repeatable probe-to-pad contact
- Precision sub-micron positioning and active thermal compensations with motorized positioners and VueTrack PRO
- Additional quick “hands on” wafer positioning with manual ergonomic controls
Flexibility and application-tailored solutions
- RF/microwave device characterization, 1/f, WLR, FA and design debug
- Seamless integration between Velox and analyzers/measurement software
- Complete solutions using probe positioners and probe cards
- Versatile microscope mount system for fine-structure and large-area probing
- Full thermal range of -60°C to +300°C
Ease of use
- Comfortable and ergonomic operation
- Quick and comfortable manual wafer access via locking roll-out stage
- Easy on-screen navigation, wafer mapping, and operation of accessories and thermal systems with Velox