mmW probing up to THz and load-pull
A complete solution for mmW, THz and load-pull measurements at 67 GHz and beyond.
Tailored solution that addresses measurement needs for active and passive components through the terahertz frequency range. It enables the highest dynamic range and directivity—all without compromising electrical accuracy or mechanical stability.Applications: RF/mmW
EPS200MMW Key Features
- Combined eye-pieces and CCD camera mount
- 3x zoom and quick lens exchange
- Quick lens exchange
- 1 um optical resolution
- Minimized scope footprint
- Fast change from navigation optics to high-resolution optics
- Resolving ‹ 50 μm pads
- Simple integration with any mmW modules
Application Specific Sigma Kits
- Engraved guides on mmW platen
- Supports broadband, load pull, coax RF and banded waveguide configuration
- Optical feedback on platen position (gauge)
- Adaptable to any mmW/sub-THz applications
- Seamless integration with any mmW modules and tuners
- Fast mounting and setup change
THz measurement capability
- Rock-solid mechanical design
- Submicron stage accuracy
- Optical feedback on platen and probe position (gauge)
- Motorized positioner
- <+-1 um separation repeatability
- Micrometer-accurate and repeatable probe placement and overtravel
- Highly-precise and stable THz measurements
EPS200MMW – Easy Sub-THz Measurement Setup
See how easy it is to set up the EPS200MMW manual probe system for 325 GHz on-wafer measurements using the sub-THz SIGMA integration kit.
EPS200MMW – Setup for Various mmW Bands on Single Manual Probe System
Sharing measurements at several mmW bands on a single probe station may present a challenge. We make set up easy for a variety of measurements with SIGMA integration kits.
1.1 THz Calibration on an EPS200MMW Manual Wafer Probe Station
This video gives an overview of a typical calibration run at 1.1 THz on a Cascade EPS200MMW manual probe station with THz SIGMA Kit. WinCal XE calibration software runs directly on a 67GHz PNA from Keysight Technologies. The frequency extenders are 1.1 THz models from Virginia Diodes and probes are Cascade T-Wave Probes.