Silicon Photonics Test Solutions
The emergence of silicon photonics has shifted photonic test and measurement to the wafer- and die-level, demanding efficient and highly-precise optical fiber positioning in 3D space.
Vertical and edge-coupled devices, on full wafers or in singulated dies, are accurately and efficiently characterized with a broad suite of tests due to extensive joint development between FormFactor and partners. Highly-automated mechanisms present single fibers/arrays and electrical probes, for connection with sensitive optoelectronic measurement instruments, along with thermal control and calibration tools, for a complete integrated test cell.
MeasureOne Benefits Include
- Best-of-breed, high-performance tools from industry leaders FormFactor, Keysight Technologies, and Physik Instrumente
- Configured and optimized to deliver accurate, repeatable, and automated optical and electrical measurements
Solution Components Include
- FormFactor Cascade fully-automated, semi-automated, or manual probe system – especially CM300xi-SiPh, SUMMIT200, or EPS150
- FormFactor Autonomous SiPh Measurement Assistant and single-fiber, fiber array, and edge coupling fiber positioners
- PI (Physik Instrumente) Hexapod High-Precision Fiber Alignment System
- Keysight Technologies N7700A Photonic Application Suite
- Now available as an Integrated Measurement System – comprehensive, turn-key, all-in-one FormFactor + Keysight + PI solution at no additional cost!
Autonomous Silicon Photonics Measurement Assistant
FormFactor's Autonomous Silicon Photonics Measurement Assistant enables and optimizes silicon photonics coupling. The use of single optical fibers and fiber arrays as probes to couple light into and out of a wafer surface creates many challenges that FormFactor manages through its Contact Intelligence technology.
imec’s Silicon Photonics Research and Manufacturing Program
See how our customer imec is using our CM300 to enable their development of silicon photonics solutions