1/f Device Characterization
On-wafer noise measurements such as flicker noise, RTN, and phase noise are increasingly important for advanced nodes and high-frequency technologies.
Accurate noise measurements demand sensitive instruments in an ultra-low spectral noise environment. The industry’s foremost semiconductor test and probe system providers come together to deliver high-quality data free from corruption by factors outside or inside the wafer test system.
MeasureOne Benefits Include
- Best-of-breed, high-performance tools from industry leaders FormFactor and Keysight Technologies
- Configured and optimized to deliver accurate, repeatable, and automated on-wafer 1/f and RTN measurements
Solution Components Include
- FormFactor Cascade 300 mm or 200 mm full-automated, semi-automated, or manual probe system – especially CM300xi-ULN or SUMMIT200
- FormFactor Autonomous DC Measurement Assistant
- FormFactor DCP Probes, ACP Probes, Infinity Probes®, or |Z|Probes®, with manual or motorized probe positioners
- Keysight Technologies E4727B Advanced Low-Frequency Analyzer (A-LFNA), B1500A Semiconductor Device Parameter Analyzer, and WaferPro Express software
- Now available as an Integrated Measurement System – comprehensive, turn-key, all-in-one FormFactor + Keysight solution at no additional cost!