Digital Imaging System
eVue Microscope Overview
Experience the future of digital imaging
The eVue IV digital imaging system combines extraordinary optical performance with increased productivity.
It’s revolutionary multi-lens design provides the perfect balance between optical resolution, digital zoom and live motion video. The system enables to navigate, observe and measure devices faster and smarter than ever before, supporting FormFactor’s unique Contact Intelligence™.
The new high-speed focus system allows faster operation, providing highly accurate measurement data in the shortest time. The advanced intelligent lens mount detects involuntary mechanical contact and enhances automation safety.
The eVue IV digital microscope is the perfect addition to your Cascade Probe Station.
eVue Microscope Key Features
Multi Lens Design
- Quick and easy probe tip navigation
- Maximizes field of view
- High magnification
Longer Focus Range
- Z drive can work in the same range as the chuck
- Enables higher separation gap while the DUT stays in focus
- Makes the unique ScopeFollowMode even more powerful
- Enables a faster and more accurate probe tip placement
- Shadow-free view of the corresponding features
Intelligent Objective Lens Mount
- Automatically configure and optimize performance
- Easy lens exchange
- eVue identifies objective parameters automatically and communicates them to Velox™ Probe Station Control Software
- 24/7 operating
- Increased MTBF
- No internal maintenance required
Intelligent Collision Detection System
- Protects the measurement setup
- Prevents involuntary mechanical contact between lens and probes
- Enhances automation safety