Full-area 300-mm wafer testing for advanced devices.
SmartMatrix 1500XP provides 300 mm full-wafer contact testing on mobile and commodity DRAM, graphic memory (GDDR), high bandwidth memory (HBM), and emerging memory devices. Specifically developed to support fast design ramps and advanced product roadmaps, this platform extends the proven Matrix™ architecture to address increased probe card parallelism up to 1536 sites per wafer on a single touchdown. It supports faster test speeds/clock rates, from 125 MHz to 200 MHz, on x16 TRE share group signals using FormFactor’s terminated tester resource extension (TTRE) technology. SmartMatrix 1500XP is capable of testing from -40°C to 160°C for automotive semiconductor high-temperature requirements.
High performance and short delivery times for SmartMatrix 1500XP enable yield optimization and faster time-to-market for today’s DRAM and advanced memory devices.
SmartMatrix Key Features
- Higher parallelism, higher test efficiency, and lower cost of test by using Advanced TRE technology (ATRE)
- Excellent contact stability and electrical performance to optimize yield
- Superior thermal operation to shorten soak time and improve scrub performance
- Terminated TRE (TTRE) to improve signal fidelity without the need to enhance ATE tester capability
- Robust 3D MEMS spring with superior tip position and scrub performance
- Superior thermal performance and design flexibility
- Excellent production uptime
- Ease of use and serviceability