Probe Station Control Software
Velox delivers breakthrough productivity
The Velox™ probe station control software is the universal standard for probe operations, both semi-automated and fully-automated. It enables safe and fast wafer loading, and easy test automation and measurement system integration, while preventing damage of probe tips and probe cards throughout the entire measurement cycle.
Velox Key Features
Simplified set up and execution
- Integrates readily with test and measurement instrumentation
- Provides complete support for test executive software
- Fast and efficient task setup
- Fast time to first measurement
- Integrated project management
- Customizable quick launch area
- Dynamic status feedback
- Loading and saving of device-specific settings
- Setup of individual workflow
- Display of current temperature, chuck height and more
- Access to all navigation and control elements
- Customizable layout
- Wizards for alignment and index calculation
- Software Joystick
- Modules can be individually configured
- Accurate X, Y and Z movements
- Intuitive navigation with digital or analogue operation
- Automation for index measurement, focusing and alignment
- Multi-camera imaging
- MultiView with up to four simultaneous live views
- ProbeHorizon™ with contact view
- Automated wafer and auxiliary site alignment
- Accurate probe tip placement
- Set contact quickly and safely
- Stitched image of the full IC for fastest on-screen navigation within the die
- Integrated Z-profiling
- Clustering for parallel testing >2,000,000 dies
- Position tracking
- Single die to sub-die mapping, binning and other useful features
- Compensation of height differences for accurate contact quality
- Easy to view the current position on the wafer
- Test automation software for fully-automated probe systems
- SEMI E95 compliant
- Integrates wafer handling, temperature control, z-profiling and stepping in an easy-to-use interface
Velox AutoAlign is the most ergonomic and quickest way to align a wafer in theta and determine the wafer diameter and die size.
VueTrack™ is an exclusive Velox feature that supports Contact Intelligence™ Technology. It enables unattended testing over multiple temperatures for positioners or probe cards by automatically aligning probes to pads. VueTrack eliminates the need for manual re-adjustment and ensures constant contact quality.
ReAlign is a powerful Velox feature that is supports Contact Intelligence Technology™. It enables unattended testing over multiple temperatures for probe cards on the CM300xi by automatically aligning probe to pads. It is recommended especially for applications with limited microscope view, such as vertical and Pyramid probe cards, or when using a test head.
CellView is a powerful Velox feature that allows you to easily navigate and orientate on parts of the wafer that are out of view.
The configurable Velox Toolbar guides you through the necessary steps to perform successful measurements.
Velox™ Navigation Helper
The Velox Navigation Helper is a powerful feature which provides an easy overview of all stage positions
Velox™ Workflow Guide
The Velox Workflow Guide is a powerful feature which enables unexperienced users to perform successful measurements.