Cryogenic systems are a major investment. Long waits for data can slow down development cycles and hinder production schedules. FormFactor’s cryogenic test and measurement services allow you to avoid the high upfront capital cost of a complete system, enable immediate access to cryogenic data, and ensure you are obtaining the data you need to advance your program.
At the HPD Cryogenic Test Lab in Boulder, Colorado, you can partner with FormFactor to collect the valuable cryogenic data you need. We will work with you to meet your unique test and measurement challenges:
• Screen for manufacturing defects at cryogenic temperatures to improve device sorting
• Statistically correlate room temperature data with cryogenic performance by obtaining high volume data at the wafer scale
• Pre-characterize Qubits prior to deployment to reduce QPU bring-up time
• Material characterization of superconducting devices
• Customers can collect high volume data with our Cryogenic 4 K Wafer Prober or qualify qubit devices near deployment conditions with our < 50 mK ADR Cryostats.