By accessing or using the FormFactor web site, you agree to all of the terms and conditions below. If you do not agree with the following terms, do not use this site. You acknowledge that these terms may be updated by FormFactor from time to time, and all such updates will apply to your use of this site. Please continue to review these terms when accessing this site.
1. Intellectual Property Rights. All material contained on this site, including but not limited to text, content, photographs, video, audio and graphics is owned by FormFactor and is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks and other proprietary rights and laws. It may be viewed, downloaded or otherwise copied or reproduced for personal use only. No modification or other use, whether commercial or otherwise, is allowed without the express written permission of FormFactor. Certain documents or products available on our site may be subject to separate terms and conditions regarding their use. You agree to abide by all such terms if you use these documents or products.
2. Links. This site may refer you by link to the web sites of third parties. Links to other web sites posted on this site do not constitute an endorsement of such sites by FormFactor. FormFactor does not assume responsibility for the conduct of, or any content, products or other materials located on such sites. Your use of such sites is at your own risk. It is your responsibility to comply with any and all terms and conditions or other restrictions of such sites prior to use.
4. Information Only. Any information that may be provided on this site is general information only. It is not intended to be taken as advice with respect to any individual situation and cannot be relied upon as such. No assertion, representation or advice given by FormFactor on or by way of this site shall be binding on FormFactor.
5. Use of Submissions. Any questions, comments, data, materials or the like sent to FormFactor shall be deemed to be non-confidential. FormFactor shall have no obligation of any kind with respect to such information or material and therefore shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose, exhibit, display, transform, create derivative works and distribute the same to others without limitation. Further, FormFactor shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such information or materials for any purpose whatsoever.
6. Errors. The information on this website may include substantial or insubstantial inaccuracies and errors. FormFactor reserves the right to revise or withdraw access to the information, documents, products and/or programs on this website at any time without notice. However, FormFactor makes no commitment to update the information.
7. Disclaimer of Warranty. All information provided on this web site is provided as a service by FormFactor. It is provided “as is, with all faults,” and FormFactor expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express, implied or otherwise, regarding the completeness, accuracy, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose of any content or information provided on or through this site.
8. Limitation of Liability. Persons accessing the information on this site assume full responsibility for the use of the information and understand and agree that FormFactor is not responsible or liable for any claim, loss or damage arising from the use of the information. FormFactor will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if it has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from or related to the site or its content. Some jurisdictions do not allow the waiver of such damages, so this may not apply to you, but the waiver will apply to the furthest extent allowed by law.
9. Governing Law. Use of this site is governed by the laws of the State of California, excluding its choice of law principles. All claims relating to the use of this site shall be heard in the state and federal courts located in Alameda County.