Multi-contact DC Probe with flat tip needles
DC-Q Probe Overview
The DCQ probes use controlled impedance, ceramic blade needles for low noise and high performance. This needle
style allows the placement of high-quality bypass capacitors with very little series inductance due to their close
proximity to the probe tip. All of the needles are connected to a common ground plane but individual needles
can be easily (ground) isolated for additional low noise performance. A maximum of 16 needles are available for
standard configurations and a maximum of 24 needles for custom configurations.
DC-Q Probe Key Features
- Power bypass inductance: 8 nH
- Standard DCQ probes have flat tip needles available in nickel-plated tungsten or BeCu with diameters of 0.75 mil, 1.0 mil and 1.5 mil.
- Supports collinear and non-standard needle configurations
- Up to 16 DC for standard; maximum of 24 DC for custom
- Ideal for probing the entire circuit for functional test
- DC probes can provide power or slow logic to circuit under test