150 mm manual open probe station for multiple applications and accessories
The right solution to meet your technical specifications
The MPS150 is an easy to use, yet highly-precise manual probe platform for wafers and substrates up to 150 mm. It supports a wide variety of applications and accessories. The modular and flexible design allows to configure and individualize the system to match application requirements.
Next to fully individualized packages FormFactor also provides pre-configured application-focused probing solutions with everything you need to achieve accurate measurement results in the shortest time, with maximum confidence.Applications: IV/CV, RF/mmW, Failure Analysis, Opto, Silicon Photonics, High Power, MEMS
MPS150 Key Features
- Ideal for a wide range of applications such as RF, mm-Wave and sub-THz characterization, FA, DWC, MEMS, optoelectronic tests and WL
- Re-configurable and upgradable as requirements grow
- Minimizes setup times with no loss in performance or accuracy
- Seamless integration of various measurement instruments
- Solid station frame
- Built-in vibration-isolation solution for superior vibration attenuation
- Rigid microscope bridge
- Compact and rigid mechanical design
- Highly accurate measurement results
- Incorporates best-known methods
Ease of Use
- Ergonomic and straightforward design for comfortable and easy operation
- Low-profile design
- Simple microscope operation
- Quick and ergonomic change of DUT through pull-out stage
- Minimize training efforts
- Fast time to data
- Convenient operation
Flexible Cascade MPS150 Modular 150mm Probe Station
The MPS150 is an easy to use, yet highly-precise manual probe platform for wafers and substrates up to 150 mm. Pre-configured application-focused probing solutions are available with everything you need to achieve accurate measurement results in the shortest time, with maximum confidence. The MPS150 is the industry’s probe platform of choice.
Recognize Pure Genius in Test and Measurement Innovation
We salute the geniuses who have contributed to the advancement of the semiconductor industry. From the early pioneers to the research labs in today’s universities, see how their contributions have moved the industry forward.
EPS150 Installation Overview
This video shows the quick and easy installation of the EPS150 packages EPS150COAX, EPS150COAXPLUS, EPS150TRIAX and EPS150RF with boom-stand and Motic stereo microscope. The tutorial guides through the different installation steps and demonstrates fine adjustment capabilities.