RF Tuning & Load-Pull
Full characterization of modern RF and mmW devices typically addresses multiple operating frequencies and various source/load impedances, represented on a Smith chart. A full test cell requires tuners and/or load-pull systems – passive, active, or hybrid, fundamental or harmonic, in a variety of configurations – with the right probe systems, analytical probes, frequency extenders, and calibration tools.
MeasureOne Benefits Include
- Collaborative solutions from FormFactor and partners Keysight Technologies, Focus Microwaves, and Maury Microwave
- High performance equipment from industry leaders, configured and optimized to deliver accurate and repeatable RF measurements
Solution Components Include
- FormFactor Cascade 150 mm, 200 mm, or 300 mm fully-automated, semi-automated, or manual probe system
- FormFactor WinCal XE calibration software, Infinity Probes®, ISS calibration standards, and Autonomous RF Measurement Assistant
- Keysight Technologies PNA or PNA-X
- Focus Microwaves or Maury Microwave tuner or load-pull system
Turnkey Solution for Load-Pull Modeling and Characterization of 5G Devices and Transistor Circuits
FormFactor has partnered up with Focus Microwaves and Keysight to provide the most advanced turn-key solution for high-frequency fundamental and harmonic load pull measurements up to 110 GHz.