Advanced 200 mm semi-/ fully-automated probe system
The new Cascade SUMMIT200 advanced probing system, is essential for collecting high accuracy measurement data on single or volume wafers; as fast as possible.
Designed for R&D, device characterization/modelling or niche production applications, the SUMMIT200 enables precision electrical measurements over temperature for ultra-low noise, DC, RF, mmW and THz applications, with semi-automatic and now fully-automatic operation, for fastest time to accurate data.
The next generation probe system supports PureLine™ technology to achieve one of the lowest noise levels available on the market. Patented AttoGuard® and MicroChamber® technologies significantly improve low-leakage and low-capacitance measurements. A new advanced 200 mm fast stage, cassette handling up to 50 wafers, high throughput test features, and wide temperature range of -60°C to 300°C, provides everything needed for the scientist, R&D and test engineer, or production operator to get their job done fast.
The SUMMIT200 supports Contact Intelligence™ – a unique technology which enables autonomous semiconductor test. A powerful combination of innovative system design and state of the art image processing provides an operator-independent solution to achieve highly-reliable measurement data at any time and temperature.
With a wide range of applications, and upgrade paths to meet any future needs, the SUMMIT200 provides the most advanced 200 mm probe station platform for fast, high accuracy and high-volume measurements for existing and future devices and ICs.
*The SUMMIT200 platform is also available in different versions for measurement tasks that do not need the enhanced feature set as described above. Please refer to Data Sheet for details and options.Applications: IV/CV, RF/mmW, Failure Analysis, MEMS
SUMMIT200 Key Features
- Best solution for high accuracy IV/CV, low-noise and 1/f measurements with PureLine, AutoGuard and next generation MicroChamber technologies
- Minimize AC and spectral noise with effective shielding capability
- Achieve unsurpassed RF/mmW measurement and calibration accuracy with integrated RF tools and WinCal
- Shortest signal path test integration for accurate, thermally stable, and low-error data collection
- Enables up to 5x faster time to accurate data
- Advanced 200 mm stage with increased test throughput
- High throughput UT/MT (Unattended Test over Multiple Temperatures) with VueTrack™ and High-Temperature Stability (HTS) technologies
- Automated wafer handling with optional loader
- Faster time to first data for standard and “hard to test” devices such as thin wafer, small pad and high power
- eVue digital imaging system with enhanced optical visualization, fast set-up, and in-die and wafer navigation
- Powerful automation tools reduce total test time on wafers, singulated dies, and modules
- Advanced 4-axis semi-automatic stage for accurate positioning and repeatable probe-to-pad contact
- Precision sub-micron positioning and active thermal compensations with motorized positioners and VueTrack PRO
- Additional quick “hands on” wafer positioning with manual ergonomic controls
Flexibility and application-tailored solutions
- RF/microwave device characterization, 1/f, WLR, FA and design debug
- Seamless integration between Velox and analyzers/measurement software
- Complete solutions using probe positioners and probe cards
- Versatile microscope mount system for fine-structure and large-area probing
- Full thermal range of -60°C to +300°C
Ease of use
- Comfortable and ergonomic operation
- Quick and comfortable manual wafer access via locking roll-out stage
- Easy on-screen navigation, wafer mapping, and operation of accessories and thermal systems with Velox