Analytical Probe Repair
Lower your cost of ownership and protect your probe investment
Our Analytical Probe Repair Program makes it easy to get started. To ensure probes are repaired without delay, listed probes are repaired at a fixed and guaranteed price. See the “Program Terms & Conditions” tab for fully qualifying details.
Quotations can be requested by completing the repair request form on the “Repair Request Form” tab below or alternatively send in your purchase order today, using the probe repair prices listed under the “Qualifying Products & Prices” tab below and showing the probe serial numbers on the purchase order.
For repair prices of any multi-contact probes or custom probes, please contact us using the “Repair Request Form” tab below.
Qualifying Products & Prices
Probe list and Pricing information
|Probe Type||US Price||International Price*|
ACP Probes (40, 50 & 65GHz)
GSG, GS, SG
ACP-DUAL (40, 50 & 67 GHz)
GSSG, GSGSG, GSS, SSG
|ACP-1MM (110 GHz) GSG||$1500||$1600|
|ACP Waveguide Probes (75, 90, 110 & 140 GHz)||$1800||$1900|
|ACP-R, FPC-R Probes||$500||$600|
|Infinity (40, 50 & 67 GHz)||$400||$500|
|Infinity DUAL (40, 50 & 67 GHz)||$1000||$1100|
|Infinity 1MM (110 GHz)||$1500||$1600|
|Infinity Waveguide Probes (75, 90, 110, 140, 170, 220 GHz)||$1800||$1900|
|Infinity Waveguide Probe (325 GHz)||$2200||$2300|
|T-Wave Probe (220, 260, 330, 500 GHz)||$2000||$2100|
|T-Wave Probe (750 GHz)||$3250||$3350|
|InfinityQuad, EyePass, Unity, WHP900, DCQ, ACPQ
and Other Special probes (SP-)
|Pricing is dependent on the specific configuration contact us using the Repair Request Form for pricing .|
Program Terms & Conditions
Analytical Probe Repair Program Terms and Conditions
Analytical Probe Repair Program Qualifications:
- Probe must be a currently manufactured product listed in the table on the “Qualifying Products & Prices” tab. Obsolete products are not eligible for repair. Contact FormFactor via the “Repair Request Form” tab above to inquire about repair of probes not listed.
- T-Wave® Probes with undamaged probe blocks are eligible for an unlimited number of repairs.
- |Z|-probes® are not covered by the Analytical Probe Repair program.
- Other probe families, including ACP and Infinity, will be repaired a maximum of three (3) times. Probes with serial numbers ending with “-3” have been repaired 3 times and are not eligible for repair.
- Probe condition must be within normal use wear and tear.
- Upon receipt and incoming inspection, if the probe’s condition is determined to be beyond normal usage expectations FormFactor reserves the right to exclude the damaged probe from the repair program, i.e. no repair will be performed.
- Probes older than 5 years from the date of original manufacturing will be evaluated for repairability.
- If the probe is determined to not be repairable e.g. due to product evolution, changes to manufacturing process, etc., FormFactor reserves the right to exclude that probe from the repair program, i.e. no repair will be performed.
- In the event that a probe is not repairable, the customer will be informed of this determination and can elect to have the probe returned “as is” or scrapped. Replacement options will be provided at that time.
Price and Ordering:
- All probes will have a fixed price for repair and will not require an evaluation for quotation purposes.
- Fixed price for international repairs will be US Price + $100.
- All prices and delivery charges quoted on this site are correct at the time of publication and exclude any applicable taxes or re-import fees on return shipment.
- All probe repair requests must be accompanied by a purchase order which identifies these Analytical Probe Repair Program Terms and Conditions. This PO must be received by FormFactor prior to issuing a Returned Material Authorization (RMA). Probes may not be dispatched for return until RMA # is received.
- Repaired probes will meet all current quality and performance specifications.
- Single-coax ACP, FPC, and Infinity® probes (frequency < 110 GHz) will be repaired within five business days if received in quantities of 12 or fewer.
- Consult factory for the repair lead time of dual-coax probes, custom probes, configured probes, and T-Wave® probes®.
- Repair lead time is calculated from date of receipt at FormFactor dock in Beaverton, Oregon, USA to date of dispatch from the FormFactor dock.
Shipment and Packaging:
- FormFactor will pay shipping BOTH ways and importation charges to the US for international repairs.
- Customer is responsible for paying any applicable taxes or re-import fees on return shipment (e.g. VAT/GST).
- FedEx will be the only carrier accepted. RMA number must be listed as shipping reference number.
- Analytical Probe Repair Program shipments will not be accepted without an RMA number.
- Additional shipping and documentation requirements will be listed on the RMA document.
- Probes returned for repair must be properly secured and packaged (equivalent to or exceeding that of original packaging). Damage in transit may render probes ineligible for repair.
Additional Terms and Conditions:
- Customer-modified probes may not be eligible for repair.
- Repair of customer modified Cascade branded analytical probes from FormFactor:
- If the probe can be repaired without affecting the modification, the probe will be repaired under the normal Analytical Probe Repair Program.
- In all other cases, the probe will be repaired and restored to factory conditions. All modifications will be lost on the part of the probe that needs repair.FormFactor’s Terms and Conditions of Sale apply to all repairs.
- FormFactor’s Terms and Conditions of Sale apply to all repairs.
- FormFactor reserves the right to modify pricing, Terms and Conditions or cancel repair policy at any time without notice.
Repair Request Form