Until now, terahertz (THz) technologies were bulky and expensive systems used only for radio astronomy and lab applications. Today, the technical progress achieved in recent years makes it possible for THz technologies to be commercialized in markets for inspection, control and monitoring, non-destructive testing (NDT), and for industrial monitoring of processes such as pharmaceutical quality control (QC). In addition, because of their ability to penetrate through barrier materials such as clothes and packaging, non-contact and non-ionizing testing can be performed.
THz technologies are also expected to open new applications, especially in biomedical and telecommunications, which will become the drivers of THz market growth in five to ten years.
- Guaranteed Configuration
- Guaranteed Installation
- Guaranteed Support
- Optimized Performance
- Integrated Measurement
- mmw and sub-mmW on-wafer Ground-Signal-Ground probes
- Components for electrical measurement of devices and materials up to 140 GHz up to 1.1 THz
- Validated on EPS150mmW manual probe station
- Validated on Summit 200 mm probe station
- Validate on Elite 300 mm probe station