Terahertz (THz) technologies have historically been bulky and expensive systems used only for radio astronomy and lab applications. But technical progress achieved in recent years makes it possible for THz technologies to be commercialized in markets for imaging, communications, homeland security, and for industrial monitoring of processes such as pharmaceutical quality control (QC). In addition, because of their ability to penetrate through barrier materials such as clothes and packaging, non-contact and non-ionizing testing can be performed.
THz technologies are also expected to open new applications, especially in biomedical and telecommunications, which will become the drivers of THz market growth in five to ten years.
MeasureOne Benefits Include
- Best-of-breed, high-performance tools from industry leaders FormFactor and Keysight Technologies
- Configured and optimized to deliver accurate, repeatable, and automated on-wafer Terahertz measurements
Solution Components Include
- FormFactor Cascade 150 mm, 200 mm, or 300 mm manual, semi-automated, or fully-automated probe system
- DMPI/FormFactor T-Wave or Infinity ‘S’ type waveguide probes on manual or programmable probe positioners
- FormFactor WinCal XE calibration software, and ISS calibration standards
- Keysight Technologies PNA or PNA-X, WaferPro-XP, and IC-CAP software
- Virginia Diodes Mini VNA extenders
- Now available as an Integrated Measurement System – comprehensive, turn-key, all-in-one FormFactor + Keysight solutions at no additional cost!