1/f Device Characterization
On-wafer 1/f noise measurements are a critical component of any characterization and modeling test system. Due to the required sensitivity, such testing can be easily corrupted by interference from outside or inside the test system. Overcoming these challenges requires carefully designed equipment from the industry’s foremost test and probe solution providers, cooperating to provide highly sensitive measurements in an ultra-low spectral noise environment.
MeasureOne Benefits Include
- Best-of-breed, high-performance tools from industry leaders FormFactor and Keysight Technologies
- Configured and optimized to deliver accurate, repeatable, and automated on-wafer 1/f and RTN measurements
Solution Components Include
- FormFactor Cascade 300 mm or 200 mm full-automated, semi-automated, or manual probe system – especially CM300xi-ULN or SUMMIT200
- FormFactor Autonomous DC Measurement Assistant
- FormFactor DCP Probes, ACP Probes, Infinity Probes®, or |Z|Probes®, with manual or motorized probe positioners
- Keysight Technologies E4727B Advanced Low-Frequency Analyzer (A-LFNA), B1500A Semiconductor Device Parameter Analyzer, and WaferPro Express software
- Now available as an Integrated Measurement System – comprehensive, turn-key, all-in-one FormFactor + Keysight solution at no additional cost!