Power Semiconductor Probing
Power devices, built with wide bandgap technologies such as GaN and SiC introduce special on-wafer probing challenges, such as operator safety, anti-arcing preventative measures for high-voltage test, and probes with low contact resistance and high current capacity. A complete test solution consists of instrument, cabling, analytical probes or probe card, and a probe system with high-power thermal chuck and robust operator safety measures – all capable of very high voltages and currents.
MeasureOne Benefits Include
- Best-of-breed, high-performance tools from industry leaders FormFactor, Keysight Technologies, and T.I.P.S. Messtechnik
- Configured and optimized to deliver safe, accurate, and automated on-wafer high-voltage/high-current DC testing
Solution Components Include
- FormFactor Cascade fully-automated or semi-automated TESLA200 or T300 power probe system
- FormFactor high power analytical probes and/or T.I.P.S. "LuPo" High Voltage / High Power Probe Card
- Keysight Technologies B1505A Power Device Analyzer
- Now available as an Integrated Measurement System – comprehensive, turn-key, all-in-one FormFactor + Keysight + T.I.P.S. solution at no additional cost!