COMPASS 2019 – Call for Papers!
July 25, 2019
COMPASS 2019 will be held this November in Munich, Germany. If you’re interested in presenting, submit your 200-word abstract soon! Read our blog post for details and deadlines.
It’s that time – Call for Papers! COMPASS 2019, our seventh users’ conference is being held November 14th in Munich, Germany, and we are ready to receive your ideas for presentations. COMPASS will provide a forum to share the latest information on test and measurement technologies and to exchange best practices and experiences using FormFactor on-wafer test and measurement products.
Each session consists of a 25-minute presentation and ten minutes of Q&A at the end.
There are no formal technical papers required for abstract submission, however, a summary of the proceedings will be publicized, and a PDF version of the full presentations will be made available to all attendees.
If you are interested in presenting, please submit your 200-word abstract by Monday, August 26th to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include the following with your abstract submission:
- Your name and contact information
- Company name
- Presentation title
The topics range from emerging test challenges, best practices and the latest test and measurement technologies in a wide variety of advanced applications. They can include, but are not limited to:
- Test challenges of automotive devices
- 5G technology development
- Silicon photonics testing, HB-LED production test
- Test and calibration techniques at mmW/THz frequencies
- PTPA error analysis and over-temperature measurements
- Magnetic device probing, Hall sensor
- High-voltage and high-current device test
- Small pad probing
- Wafer- and/or package-level reliability test
- Cryogenic probing
- Tips and techniques for dealing with challenging probing situations
For a complete list of potential topics and detailed submission instructions, download the Call for Papers Munich (PDF). We look forward to seeing you later this fall!