Comprehensive and intuitive on-wafer RF measurement calibration software
WinCal XE Overview
WinCalXE software is a comprehensive and intuitive on-wafer RF measurement calibration tool to achieve accurate and repeatable S-parameter measurement. The WinCalXE features include exclusive 1-, 2-, 3-, and 4-port calibration algorithms, immediate and live data measurement and viewing, LRRM, LRM+, SOLT-LRRM hybrid and NIST-style multi-line TRL calibrations, as well as an Error Set Management capability for data comparison and augmentation. The latest version, WinCalXE 4.7, covers Infinity, ACP, T-Wave and |Z| Probes, and is compatible with Velox™, Nucleus™ and ProberBench™ probe station control software.
- Supports up to 12 VNA ports than can be mapped to four logical ports for calibration
- Extensive guidance, wizards and management features automate calibration setup, measurement, result data conversion and report creation
- LRRM-SOLT, multi-line TRL and second-tier calibration methods enable precision and simple multi-port calibrations
- Automatic load inductance compensation function ensures the most repeatable calibrations
- Easy to use Probe to ISS/CSR matching tool
- Additional remoting methods
- Interface with Velox™ over LAN
Sentinel System Driver Installer for WinCal 3.x, 2006 and XE. If your WinCal installation is working fine, and WinCal recognizes the key, there is no need to upgrade, if you have changed to a new computer and have problems please download the latest driver.