S-Parameter & DC Parametric
The configuration of a device characterization system can be challenging; equipment must be sourced from multiple suppliers and then configured and proven on-site before your first device can be tested. You must integrate all the measurement equipment, wafer probers, and other components, each with its own firmware or software control, and ensure that there is data correlation and measurement accuracy between different locations. It can take weeks, or even months, before you can execute your first measurements. FormFactor, with MeasureOne partner Keysight Technologies Technologies, address these challenges directly by providing a fully integrated wafer-level measurement solution with guaranteed system configuration, installation and support.
MeasureOne Benefits Include
- Best-of-breed, high-performance tools from industry leaders FormFactor and Keysight Technologies
- Configured and optimized to deliver accurate, repeatable, and automated on-wafer S-Parameter & DC Parametric measurements
Solution Components Include
- Cascade 200 mm or 300 mm semi-automated probe system, WinCal XE calibration software, Infinity Probes, and ISS calibration standards
- Keysight Technologies PNA or PNA-X, B1500A, WaferPro-XP, IC-CAP software, and DC Power Analyzer
- Now available as an mmW/THz Integrated Measurement System and a DC Integrated Measurement System – comprehensive, turn-key, all-in-one FormFactor + Keysight solutions at no additional cost!