COMPASS 2018 – Call for Papers!
April 4, 2018
COMPASS 2018 will be held this October in Portland, OR and November in Munich, Germany. If you’re interested in presenting, submit your 200-word abstract soon! Read our blog post for details and deadlines.
It’s that time – Call for Papers! COMPASS 2018, our sixth users’ conference is being held October 14th – 16th in Portland, Oregon, as well as November 15th in Munich, Germany, and we are ready to receive your ideas for presentations. COMPASS will provide a forum to share the latest information on test and measurement technologies and to exchange best practices and experiences using FormFactor on-wafer test and measurement products.
Each session consists of a 25-minute presentation and ten minutes of Q&A at the end.
There are no formal technical papers required for abstract submission, however, a summary of the proceedings will be publicized, and a PDF version of the full presentations will be made available to all attendees.
If you are interested in presenting, please submit your 200-word abstract by Thursday, May 31st for the Portland venue, and Monday, June 18th for the Munich venue, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include the following with your abstract submission:
- Your name and contact information
- Company name
- Presentation title
The topics range from emerging test challenges, best practices and the latest test and measurement technologies in a wide variety of advanced applications. They can include, but are not limited to:
- Test challenges of automotive devices
- High-voltage and high-current device test
- Test and calibration techniques at RF/mmW frequencies
- PTPA error analysis and over-temperature measurements
- Measurements up to 500 GHz and beyond
- Small pad probing
- Wafer- and/or package-level reliability test
- Tips, techniques and utilities for dealing with challenging probing situations
- Silicon photonics, HB-LED production test