New Thermal System with Reduced Air Consumption Delivers Best Cost-Performance
May 21, 2020
With a focus on providing the best cost-performance ratio in the market, we have introduced a new Economic Thermal System (-40 to +300°C) for our SUMMIT200 and CM300xi probe stations. The new system delivers significant cost savings and efficiencies that make a real difference.
Performing wafer-level measurements at multiple temperatures is essential when it is necessary to conform to certain industry compliance standards. Some cases call for very wide temperature ranges such as -60°C to +300°C. Nevertheless, not all applications require full temperature range. For example, in the RF and automotive industries, temperature ranges from -40 to +125°C (RF device modelling) or -40 to +175°C (automotive) is, quite often, needed to validate thermal behavior and reliability. At the same time cost of test is always a critical variable.
With these requirements in mind and a focus on providing the best cost-performance ratio in the market, we have recently introduced a new Economic Thermal System for our SUMMIT200 and CM300xi probe stations. The new system delivers significant cost savings and efficiencies that make a real difference:
- Temperature range: -40 to +300°C
- 25% lower air consumption (CDA) than other systems in the market (300l/min)
- Power Mode: 15% faster transition times than other systems in the market
- Best cost-performance ratio of systems with a wide thermal range
Our modular concept for convenient and cost-effective thermal system upgrades provides highest safety of investment and easy customization. The system can easily be upgraded in the field as requirements grow. This encompasses our other systems as well:
Full Thermal Range Systems (-60 to +300°C)
- Most powerful and fastest high-performance systems for highly demanding requirements
- Shortest transition times in the market
- Optional ECO Mode for lower air consumption (CDA) than other systems in the market (365l/min)
Hot-Only Systems (+20/+30 to +300°C)
- Modular and field-upgradeable to cold (-40°C or -60°C): grows with your needs
- Controlled Ambient Technology (+20°C): Precise temperature control, even below ambient temperatures, with no need of an additional chiller
Our large variety of thermal systems will ensure the perfect fit for your application, temperature range and performance requirements, ranging from the most powerful and fastest high-performance systems in the market to extremely economic systems providing the best cost-performance ratio you can get.
For more information on all of our systems, visit our Chucks and Thermal Systems webpage.